Mail Order Pharmacy
Use the Martin’s Point Mail-Order Pharmacy for maintenance medications. You’ll get a 90-day supply for the same or lower price you would pay for a 30-day supply at a retail pharmacy. We mail your prescriptions directly to you at no charge. You no longer need to drive to the drugstore and wait for prescriptions to be filled. How convenient!
Effective 2/1/15 the Defense Bill for 2015 requires TRICARE to raise the copayment amounts for some medications. Click here for more information on the copayments effective February 1, 2015.
The Martin’s Point US Family Health Plan requires use of the mail-order program (or Martin’s Point on-site Pharmacies) for most maintenance medications. Please refer to your Member Handbook for more details. Some restrictions apply. Some liquids, refrigerated items, and controlled substances cannot be mailed.
TO REFILL BY WEB (preferred method):
TO REFILL BY PHONE:
- Collect your prescription containers to identify your prescription number(s).
- Remember to use your primary ZIP code when entering information.
- Use the comments section for any information that may be helpful in processing your prescription.
TO REFILL BY MAIL:
- Collect your prescription containers and your credit card information.
- Call us at 1-800-707-9853, press option #2, and follow the instructions.
- Fill out the information requested on the enclosed envelope.
- Enclose your check or write your credit card number in the space provided.
- Drop the postage-paid envelope in the mail.
Please allow up to 14 days for mail order medications to reach you
Our pharmacy staff is happy to answer your questions and will provide all the help you need to get started. Call us at:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am–5 pm
Download a mail order pharmacy form
Download an alternate address form