Are There Enrollment Fees?
There are no enrollment fees for active-duty family members.
There are no enrollment fees for Medicare B participants. Applicants who show proof that they pay monthly Medicare Part B premiums are exempt from the enrollment fees.
Retirees and their families not in Medicare B pay the same enrollment fees required by regional TRICARE Prime programs. The enrollment fees are: $277.92 annually for a single applicant or $555.84 annually for a family of two or more people.
How To Enroll Online
You may enroll online through TRICARE at https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/appj/bwe/indexAction.do.
How To Enroll By Phone
It's fast and easy – you can enroll with us right over the telephone!
Call 888-241-4556 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Please have the following information ready:
• Sponsor’s social security number
• Dates of birth for those enrolling
• Physical residence address and, if different, mailing address
• Primary care provider from our provider network for each person enrolling
• Payment method for enrollment fee, if military retired.
It takes 10 minutes or less!