Enrollment is open year-round to eligible military beneficiaries of all ages. If you sign up by the 20th of the month, your coverage will be active the 1st day of the following month.
Are There Enrollment Fees?
There are no enrollment fees for active-duty family members.
There are no enrollment fees for Medicare B participants. Applicants who show proof that they pay monthly Medicare Part B premiums are exempt from the enrollment fees.
Retirees and their families not in Medicare B pay the same enrollment fees required by regional TRICARE Prime programs. The enrollment fees are: $282.60 annually for a single applicant or $565.20 annually for a family of two or more people.
How to Enroll by phone
It's fast and easy – you can enroll with us right over the telephone!
Call 888-241-4556 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Please have the following information ready:
- Sponsor’s social security number
- Dates of birth for those enrolling
- Physical residence address and, if different, mailing address
- Primary care provider from our provider network for each person enrolling
- Payment method for enrollment fee, if military retired
It takes 10 minutes or less!
You can download an application from the Enrollment documents list on the right.
You can request a packet by mail by calling 1-888-241-4556.
Enrolling A Newborn?
Important Notice: For your newborn’s coverage to be effective from his or her date of birth, the following conditions must be met:
- Another family member must have been enrolled in the Martin’s Point US Family Health Plan at the time of the baby’s birth
- Enrollment of your newborn requires both a completed application and the registering of your child in DEERS within sixty (60) days of his or her date of birth. Upon your request, your child will be Conditionally Enrolled for their first 60 days until these two conditions are met.
- Failure to meet both of these requirements within the 60 days will result in the disenrollment of your newborn on the 61st day
We strongly recommend that you fill out, print, and mail the Enrollment Application found in the “Enrollment” documents list above right or call Member Services at 888-241-4556 for assistance with enrolling your newborn.
IMPORTANT: The Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) system, accessible through the TRICARE link below, does not recognize newborn status and, therefore, will not retroactively enroll your newborn back to his or her date of birth. Instead, the effective date will be based on the standard “20th of the month rule” (applications received by the 20th of the month are effective the first day of the next month).
How To Enroll Online
You may enroll online through TRICARE at
If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, our representatives will be happy to answer all of your questions. We can be reached at 1-888-241-4556.